• In the Spotlight:

should i be worried

so beofre i got pregnant i would pass out for no reason and my parents took me to the er every time and they could never find anything wrong then when i was three months pregnant the samething happend but this time it was not at home or with family i was at ross with my ex now i am 8 months and every now and then i feel like i felt befor i passed out the day when i was 3 months should i be worried???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:15 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• That sounds really strange. You should get checked by your doctor soon. Its not normal to pass out all the time. And since it happened before you got pregnangt it has nothing to do with the pregnancy. It could be a lack of oxygen in your body or something else. I dont know. But you really need to get checked.

Good luck and be careful!
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 7:17 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Just a question has anyone checked for being hypoglycemic. I am and it took several years before they figured it out. I ended up with several concussions in highschool because I would pass out and hit my head on a concrete bench. Just a thought, but you should have your doc check you out to make sure nothing is wrong.
    coala

Answer by coala at 7:21 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I pass out a lot too but for various reasons. I have had select few episodes with hypoglycemia but your risks are higher when you're pregnant of having it. Also, my blood pressure is really low naturally, so if it drops (like when you lean up from being bent over or stand up from sitting down) I can pass out really easy...especially if I'm already sick. You've obviously got to be a lot more careful with it now that you're pregnant considering you could hurt the baby when you fall...but passing out in general isn't always a really severe or harmful thing to have happen to your body...even though it is a bit dramatic when it happens lol
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 7:25 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• well everybody have differet kind plm being preg mom. i never pass out since my son born. you alway ask doc why keep happen to u. away trust Doc try save most of preg mom. doc save me and my son while give preg while im was 7 month preg. dont worry, i bet u be fine
    whoishotmama

Answer by whoishotmama at 7:47 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• it could be a number of things that would cause you to have those episodes. Blood pressure, and blood sugar levels could be the main ones. Also, try not to bee on your feet for too long, and if you are out for a while, shoppin or something like that, take along a snack and a bottle of water. Also, don't forget them vitamins!... Be sure to mention it to your doctor...
    bun-n-ma-oven

Answer by bun-n-ma-oven at 8:47 PM on Dec. 3, 2008