My baby used to love her bottle!

and she used to nurse, now weaning her, she won't accept wither, she's 8 months. she hasnt had milk in days, i tried the sippy , no luck also.???? what to do i'm worried.

fefe87

Asked by fefe87 at 9:57 AM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Are you feeding her solids? Cut back on the solids until she takes either the formula or breastmilk. If that doesn't work, call the dr.

Answer by missanc at 9:58 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• yeah she's taking solids.
    i'll try that
    fefe87

Comment by fefe87 (original poster) at 10:06 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• My daughter was @the same age I wasn't trying to switch yet. I had some sippy cups set out from a friend I would play I with my daughter and her dolls. One day I was talking to my mother and sall her pick it up and suck on it. So I guess the playing with the dolls she sall them do it and she knew it was for that maybe it will help.
    crystol1982

Answer by crystol1982 at 10:10 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• She might be picky about the sippy cup. We went through about 30 different kinds of sippy cups before we finally found one he liked.
    mamabaier

Answer by mamabaier at 10:01 PM on Apr. 28, 2011