Toddler puts her hands in wrong place wrong time and get toilet clogged wtd? adult content

My daughter is little over 3yrs. old and knows well but, she clogged the toilet. So I took away t.v and toys for 2 days. And this weekend she wanted to go to grandparents and I am not going to let her. She is upset and their mad. She is going to be spoiled and getting toys there and her ways. So do you think I went to far with no grandparents this weekend? She knew not to play with the toliet paper like she did.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I would assume it was an honest mistake.. kids that age explore and are fascinated by strange things. my oldest has issues where she doesnt feel clean enough and will accidentally clog it up trying to feel clean after a BM.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• But, she didn't even have a BM. I went in and checked. Her dad had called me and told me when he left for work he just gave her a new roll. I said I just changed the roll. So she had to have used alot. She had a big grin like it was funny. So we let her know we were very let down. But, yes kids are kids.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:18 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• wow pick one punishment for her- she is THREE
    kids clogging toilets and throwing things in them is a pretty normal thing- not fun for us though. I think all these punishments are a bit much personally
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:29 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• She was playing. She knew what she did. That's why I was let down. I didn't spank so that"s why I decided I to take those things away. I just don't know about grandparents. I know how they are. She is doing fine with her books cause shes loves them. And has lots of them.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:11 AM on Apr. 28, 2011