Wow I can't believe the storms down South....

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2014896803_apussevereweather.html

My condolences go out to anyone that was affected

June_Mama09

Asked by June_Mama09 at 10:09 AM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• bible studyMy supervisor just got in (late) her sister and niece are alive.........the only thing left of their home is a closet, a bathtub, a stove, a fridge.....nothing else...............no walls, no roof...........NOTHING.............By the Grace of God these women are alive!!!!!!

Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 10:12 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Devastating and I can not believe there is a woman actually asking why we should be praying after the storm. Who posts a question like that? I mean really?!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Wow Dahis that just brought tears to my eyes.

Same here.

My thoughts and prayers are with everyone affected by the storm(s).

Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 10:31 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Why pray after the fact? Really? I guess people who have been in car accidents don't need prayers. What about the families of those who've lost loved ones? Egads. Well, I'm praying. I have lived in tornado alley my entire life. I can't believe what's going on with the weather. Very scary indeed.
    swizzleday

Answer by swizzleday at 12:10 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• that sucker formed less than 30 miles from me before moving east.. so sad to see what it has caused through it's path :-(
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 10:11 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I couldn't find that question.. i mean I didn't look very hard but still.. the danger isn't over yet.. the storms are still moving and there is recovery needed, hurt people who need someone to pray for them.. so sad someone can't see past their own nose. praying for everyone in the south.. May- June is the WORST time of year for these storms then starts hurricane season.. prayers and safe vibes (or whatever you want to call it) are needed pretty much year round thanks to weather.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• The question is under Religious Debate. The title is Why pray after the fact. (or something close to that....can't remember exact title)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• yeah i have family that have damage to their homes because of this crap but yet i'm attacked for asking for prayers, watch out op, you'll get it next
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:37 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• We only got a small taste of it here(Northeast Georgia) but our sirens were going off, and winds were high. It was really scary, so we bunked down in the lower level of our apartment with all the kids. It went just North of us.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 11:08 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• One of my besties got married in September and moved to Montgomery AL with her husband in December...I don't think they had touchdowns near them yesterday, but the whole week they have had multiple warning sirens going off every day. Even here in Michigan, we have had trouble. The weatherman says that we can expect a REALLY active tornado season this year across tornado alley and all tornado prone areas. It is scary, scary stuff.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:26 AM on Apr. 28, 2011