Have You or Anyone You Know bought Clomid online?

my best friend is looking into this and it just seem odd to me.. has anyone done this.. did the drugs work?? and what site

SammiGirl07

Asked by SammiGirl07 at 10:10 AM on Apr. 28, 2011 in General Parenting

• Clomid is perscritpion ONLY! If she is getting it online without one, she's one stupid lady.....
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:13 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• that is what i was thinking.. its a scary thing to me
    SammiGirl07

Comment by SammiGirl07 (original poster) at 10:15 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Are you talking about buying from an individual who doesn't need it anymore? If so, I bought Bravelle from a site that has Mothers who no longer need their fertility meds anymore. I bought what my fertility doctor prescribed to me after I had spent thousands buying it from a pharmacy. I could not continue to buy it from a pharmacy due to cost and took a risk and bought from a lady who concieved and had a lot left. The problem is some women buy these meds and aren't going to a fertility specialist to tell them how much to take and when to take them. As well, it is illegal to buy and sell w/o a prescription and license to do so. Luckily, I concieved after buying one lot from this site. You never know if you are getting tainted meds as well. I would be a hyprocrite to say not to buy from these types of places but I would only use it as a last resort with an understanding of the consequences.
    wendydays

Answer by wendydays at 10:16 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I don't know if I would trust buying something that is prescription only online....
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 5:28 AM on May. 5, 2011