What G-Diapers would you use??!?

So we are going to switch to G-Diapers. I know there are a lot of kinds out there. What would you use and why??

vengels05

Asked by vengels05 at 10:11 AM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I don't know what those are....
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 10:16 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Are you asking about generic diapers?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I used them for a little while. For the life of me cannot remember which ones I chose. Let me look and I will get back with yah :)
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 10:31 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I used the cloth g diapers with the inserts and cover. I ended up switching back to disposable diapers because my little one leaking through the G diapers even though I would change her constantly. Became more of a pain in the butt than anything.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 10:41 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I LOVED using gDiapers...and they're so cute on top of the whole being green and eco-friendly thing! I used a combination of the flushable inserts and cloth. I didn't find out about them until my son was 4 months old (he's 3 now and potty trained), but I bought some of the smalls for our second and can't wait to use them!
    Danda08

Answer by Danda08 at 2:00 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Yeah we just found out about them and my son is now going to be 8 months old but i think its way worth it.
    vengels05

Comment by vengels05 (original poster) at 2:16 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Go their website and do some research. I know there are multiple starter kits you can buy, either with the washable inserts or disposable inserts. You will be doing laundry every day, keep that in mind. You will also need quite a few covers.
    mamabaier

Answer by mamabaier at 10:00 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Also, it is VERY much worth it to buy extra snap in liners, because a lot of times my little guy would have a BM that might leak a little bit, but only get on the inner snap in liner (which you can wash quickly in the sick and hang up to dry), so instead of having to wash the whole little gPant you can just wash the inner liner. It saved me quite a bit of washing!! Also, www.diapers.com is the official store for gDiapers now, and they are great. Free shipping that is fast and reliable, and they often have sales and discount codes available!
    Danda08

Answer by Danda08 at 7:38 AM on May. 1, 2011