Cross your fingers for us please...

We reduced the price of our House AGAIN Monday and have our first showing after the price change.. our house has been up for sale since Sept... cross your fingers this will be the one... thanks :)

maxsmom11807

Asked by maxsmom11807 at 10:34 AM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Home & Garden

• How stressful. We are outgrowing our home and are probably going to move this year, but I dread putting our house up for sale. It was our first "home" from an apartment, we brought all of our babies home here, and I know that we will take a hit on it on top of the sentiment to me. EGH!

Best of luck to you! I hope this is the time!!!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:42 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• In my prayers :) I'm happy for you
    fun3oo

Answer by fun3oo at 10:35 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• fingers crossed

kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 10:36 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Good luck, it is stressful but rewarding once the house is sold.
    outlikealamb

Answer by outlikealamb at 10:37 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Have your staged it to look really good? best of luck!

Answer by older at 10:38 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Wishing you the best!
    Did you get your house staged for the sale?
    Where is it -- I LOVE looking at real estate. It's one of my favorite hobbies - gives me all kinds of ideas on decor and remodeling.
    ShelbyShareAlot

Answer by ShelbyShareAlot at 10:39 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Fingers crossed! Good luck!!!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 10:45 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Crossed!
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 3:02 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Well, we don't have the most "Pro-active" realtor but we are under contract with her until the end of May, she said it is staged great but I find it hard to believe we didn't have one thing to change so I requested her to send in her stager who works for Design on a Dime through HGTV ( she is with ReMax ) We took out almost half of our belongs to get rid of clutter and are storing it at my parents house so that part I know we are ok on..
    maxsmom11807

Comment by maxsmom11807 (original poster) at 10:41 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Well we started preparing last July by painting the outside of the house, tearing down the deck and putting up a smaller maintenance free deck and poured a big cement patio with brown stamping on the edges, painted every room in the house cream, brown, and the office has that split shelf so top is cream and botton is red.. the carpet in the basement is older so that's been mentioned but tearing it up and replacing it is more $$ than we can do at the moment.. Its in Minnesota.. the only thing original is the furnace otherwise we've had to replace every appliance, water softner and water heating... we lived there for 10 years and SO Sad with the economy, we are selling it now for less than we even bought it for 10 years later :( makes us sick
    maxsmom11807

Comment by maxsmom11807 (original poster) at 10:44 AM on Apr. 28, 2011