Do you realize the line of bull we are being Fed?

There are so many people out there who don't realize hoe important it is that we stop spending money. I know the finances of America mean little to most. It is so important that Obama change or be forced to change his idea of what it takes to correct the path we have been on for years now. When you hear them talk about the tiny improvements in one thing or another they make it sound like we are on our way to repair. Even when they admit it is slow or moderate they are fooling you.
Yesterday Bernanke says QE 1 and 2 have done what they wanted them to do. Do you realize what they wanted ? They wanted the dollar devalued and they got it. Sure it caused the stock market to do well but it is artificial. In about 2 months if they really stop buying our own debt the stock market isn't going to look favorably on it. How far down it goes is a mystery that we will have to wait for. No matter what they say, unemployment is not improving, Housing will take years to recover and inflation is here to stay (and get worse) Oil and gas are up & food and commodities are up BECAUSE of Qe2 not because of supply and demand.
Face it, the worst is to come and people need to get their heads out of the sand. We HAVE to stop spending and that means on EVERYTHING. Entitlements must be addressed and a tweak won't cut it. Nothing can be off the table.

Does anyone understand this?

Link text
Link text
Link text

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 10:41 AM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Yes and yes and yes.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 10:52 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I am right there with you. I'm an employer and if the people doing the hiring say it isn't getting better...it isn't. I am sort of looking forward to the next stock crash though..it is a great time to pick up cheap stocks from solid companies.

yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 10:54 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I wish more people did realize the bull we are being fed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• People do not seem to get that WE ARE BROKE.
    tinamatt

Answer by tinamatt at 11:24 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• the worst is to come <<<< THIS is exactly right. Don't drink the koolaid!!!
    amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 11:27 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Yep sure do.It amazes me some of the things I hear 'oh the government has plenty get all you can!'
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:28 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Well, we did get the change he promised. He fundamentally changed America from a country that was respected, feared, and for the most part, self-sufficient to what we are now - a mere shadow of itself. I wish he had been for specific about the change he intended. Maybe more people would have said no thank you.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 11:35 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I see your point of view but it is impossible to stop spending. There are things that are just necessary in life which cost money. Therefore stopping the spending is not an option.
    mommyg24

Answer by mommyg24 at 11:37 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• jesse you said that just right.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• examples please mommyg24
    Anonymous