If you saw an online/out of the home business that sold scrubs and other products, what other types of products/services would you expect them to sell?

Other than just the scrubs... would you expect they may sell other items/services?

These are home sewn projects.

What other types of products/services would you expect them to sell? (Not saying you think they should... but what other types of products/services would it not surprise you if they did?)

Do you think they would make more money off of the scrubs or other items/services?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• probably scrub caps, stethescope covers...I buy scrubs and work in the OR so those are the things I have seen....I can tell you that OR caps made the right way sell GOOD. You need to make sure they have enough material for long hair and always have a toggle. I have worn some that make it look like my brains are being squished out...just get a good template (they sellthem on Ebay) :)
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 10:49 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• If it's a sewing business, I would say anything that is sewn... Handbags, children's clothes, decorative pillows, maybe even have a custom order request section.
    EverydayMomma

Answer by EverydayMomma at 11:44 AM on Apr. 28, 2011