Hint-hint?

What is the one thing youve been hinting ( or even blatantly asking for) that your S/O just doesnt seem to get the clue about?

Jaliceawrites

Asked by Jaliceawrites at 10:54 AM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• Sex...in general. I won't hint, I'll flat out tell him I want it, and I get the response, "I know." GRRRRRRRR

Also, a Dyson. I've been wanting one since I got one for my mom for a year's worth of holidays. I've been waiting for my husband to get me one...his response, "I won't get you a vacuum for *whatever holiday* because its a household item." ITS NOT A FRIGGIN VACUUM, ITS A FRIGGIN AWESOME SUCKING MACHINE. That also deserves a GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 11:52 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Well, I had another baby a few weeks ago, and I did hint around about The Husband Person taking the other kids out of the house for a few hours so I could just have some quiet time with the baby, but by "hinting" I mean I said "Hey, how about you take the kids to see Rio or something?" He still didn't get it.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 11:07 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• a dishwasher! even if it is just him washing dishes after dinner, I hate washing by hand!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 10:55 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• a n y t h i n g~~ !! haha.. it doesn't matter what it is really.. he just does NOT get it. LOVE him so it's okay. If I want, want something I just buy it.. easier!
    Camilletnt

Answer by Camilletnt at 10:56 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Many men can't take hints. SO is one of them. I have to be blatant and specific to him. He has no clue to intimacy and I'm getting tired of explaining it to him. I think he really knows but doesn't want to listen! He thinks it's all about him and no one else. That's getting old

Answer by admckenzie at 10:59 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• foreplay
    He seems to think I have an on/off switch
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 11:06 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• just about everything...lol...but seriously when they ask what you want for a special occasion and you say ohh a ____ would be nice and they still dont know what to get you.........or when i look at something and say ohhh i want that one day...specially a Locket to put our sons picute in ...im sure it still wont happen because i dont say "hey this is what i want on this day" i just think they are a little slow in that department
    jaksonsmommy

Answer by jaksonsmommy at 11:14 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I definitely cannot hint to DH, he'll never get it lol, but it'd be nice to have a bigger vehicle :)
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 10:56 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Currently I want a kitchen-aid mixer and so far he has been ignoring my hints......
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:59 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Kinect! I've been wanting one so badly. Hoping to get it for my birthday.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 11:01 AM on Apr. 28, 2011