Ok, I'm excited and jumping the gun a little !!!

I'm only a few days late and took a test this morning and it says BFN but i think its still sorta early. Just wanted to ask a question and get opinions, How long should i wait to tell my familywhenever i do finally ge a BFP ?? I will tell hubby right away WELL ! this is my plan to tell hubby, his bday is in 15 days and i would love for that to be one of his gifts :) so i would wait until his Bday :) which will be so hard to do LOL

JPatton

Asked by JPatton at 10:57 AM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Congratulations if you are pregnant! I work in a high risk pregnancy and i think that you should wait unitl you are 12-13 weeks that is at your 1st trimester and by then you should be sure that the pregnancy is going well! best wishes :)
    selaranda

Answer by selaranda at 11:02 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I would wait untill after your first dr. apt to confirm everything before i would tell family. If you are are a few days late already just wait untill your about 7 days then test again. Goodluck =]
    HaydensMommy4

Answer by HaydensMommy4 at 11:04 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I am horrible at keeping secrets. I pretty much told everyone as soon as we found out, with my first and with this one. No waiting here. I was just too excited not to tell. That being said, it's all a matter of personal opinion.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 11:22 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Its going to be really hard for me to keep it in and i'm going to want to scream it from the roof tops but i do agree just to make sure everything is okay me and the hubby need to keep it between us for a little while :)
    JPatton

Comment by JPatton (original poster) at 11:30 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• i would wait. i told every one after 4 weeks and then ended up having a miscarriage. it would have been easier if no one knew.
    mykidsmom86

Answer by mykidsmom86 at 12:20 PM on Apr. 28, 2011