Bashing... smh

Why is it that no matter how serious or innocent the questions are you ask on here there is always SOMEONE to bash you? I am so sick of asking questions to get suggestions on things dealing with parenting and getting my parenting skills insulted.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Apr. 28, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I was just thinking this morning of quitting CafeMom for this very reason. If I wanted drama and stupidity, I'd go hang out at my teen's high school!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• its because some people on here are just plan out rude and they think they are so perfect and in order for them to feel good about themselves and their parenting skills they need to down grade and be little people! I have seen some completely rude people on here before after reading some comments and thats why i dont ask very many questions in fear you will get a horribly rude response! i cant stand the bashing on here!!
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 11:02 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Welcome to CM
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 11:08 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• because we leave out information we don't think is important and ask others to judge and give the best advice.. they see a hole in your information and pick at it..
    OR
    they are having a bad day and you are their new target
    OR
    they just want drama
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 11:01 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• It's just an opinion, don't get too defended cause you ask the questions...not everyone see's the things the way you see them, that's life hun
    ttk2

Answer by ttk2 at 11:02 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Your parenting skills would never be insulted if you were secured in them and didn't question them.

Answer by older at 11:04 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• to be a cm member you need to have a strong backbone. some women on here remind me of hyenas. i have a strong feeling that some of these women are afraid to speak their mind and give their opinion, just because their opinion is not popular. i always give my opinion, and i never hide behind anonymous either. i don't care if my opinion is unpopular or not i will give my point of view. hang in there.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 11:34 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• OT but what does smh mean?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• shaking my head lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:01 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I am leaving cm. It is not worth my time anymore. I was appalled by some of the things I read today. A select few have ruined the site for many.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Apr. 28, 2011