have you ever said something that others dont think is funny but you do?

my mother used to say quotes like "i'll send you to the indians" when we were bad, no offense to the indians but she just meant that we wouldnt be living THERE with her and in teepes and such. But anyway, i said that to my kid and the inlaws have no sense of humor, who knew? lol Why am i trying to explain myself?
oh, thats right, to anyone who likes to bash i guess...but same question applys

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 7:26 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Girl, it's only funny if you think it is! If you can make yourself laugh, isn't it worth it. Just laugh and shrug it off!
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 7:33 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Oh my sister and I have a million things we think are hilarious that other people aren't "in on" or something. Neither of us are racist, but we got in BIG trouble in high school history class when we were supposed to be watching roots and something in the movie triggered something we joked about and we burst out in laughter. I don't even remember what the line was, but I do remember our mother coming down that day and being in deep poop.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 7:30 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• yea. you say something, crack up laughing and ppl just stare.....won't repeat what i say here though..lol..but it happens, we're all human.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 7:31 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Oh lord, my boyfriend and I are so bad with that. We have all sorts of little inside jokes with each other, and people think we're REALLY weird if we say them in public xD
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:33 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Hey that reminded m e, we watched a movie(not sure what it was) but it was about slavery in school...and there was a part where this white guy threw a rock at this slave...and like...all the black kids started laughing...just because...well ppl gettin hit with rocks is funny for junior high kids i guess...anyway, some of the white kids wanted to laugh, too, but I think they were afraid lol. I think it was the way the lady fell..or something...but I remember we were hurtin with laughter

so immature lol

The history teacher was not laughing at all and was pretty upset...
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 7:34 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• well this one I didn't really say anything I just showed it to my sister and as soon as it started I couldn't help laughing. Seriously I was rofl! And she watched it and she just said, "I thought it would be funnier." LOL I still can't help but laugh just thinking of this video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-cxitNqSnU&feature=related
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 7:39 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I crack myself up all the time! I don't mind if other people don't get it. I'm only here to amuse myself.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 7:50 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Sweetvietchic that is FUNNY!!! I'm tearing up. Those men are crackin' me up. They couldn't even get out an apology for laughing, because they're laughing too hard. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 7:53 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• My daughter was being so impatient tonight and I said" hold your horses" Shes only 4 but, cracked up laughing.... She prob thinks Iam crazy.
    Anonymous