Memories

How did you meet your s/o?

Jaliceawrites

Asked by Jaliceawrites at 11:13 AM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• We met at a Holi celebration during college. He was a Bhangra dancer, I was just enjoying the festivities. He covered me with colors, and I was very receptive to his interest. 5 months later we were married, 6 years later we had our only child , soon we will be celebrating our 26th anniversary.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:36 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• We met thru a mutual friend.... she worked with hubs she called me one day and said "I know this guy he would be perfect for you can I give him your number" I said yes. He called the next night, we talked for a while and made plans to meet a few days later. Well we hit it off and have been together ever since!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:21 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• We met at work. I saw him at a presentation and was too shy to talk. He later moved to my division; we struck up a conversation and found out we had lots of things in common.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 11:38 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• We met through a mutual friend of ours, but neither one of us is that person friend anymore, but we are still together and have a beautiful daughter together
    ttk2

Answer by ttk2 at 11:46 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• krissyvelazquez

I only wish.. lol.. In 26 years, we have faced: the general ups and downs of life, alcoholism, infidelity, and many other issues. However, we have made it through it all together, came out better people in the end, came out better a better husband/wife in the end, and lived to tell the tale to others (lol)

No fairy tales for me. Just a life lived. One that has had it's share of love, heartache, headaches, great moments, horrific moments and everything in between. lol
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 6:03 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Well I meet my S/O threw my mother ... but that's a long story and a tad odd too... lol
    proudmommy_0811

Answer by proudmommy_0811 at 11:15 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Through a mutual friend. He knew about me before I knew he existed.

Answer by older at 11:18 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• we met at a bar.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 11:19 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• My neighbor across the hall (dorm room) introduced us at the first church service for the school year. She was showing me around and happened to bump into him. They were friends, and she was being the polite "host" and just introduced us.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 11:41 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• We met at work.
    virgo550

Answer by virgo550 at 11:44 AM on Apr. 28, 2011