Got a Blood pregnancy test....

I have taken 5 HPTS and all negative...got a blood preg. test and it was negative....I still havent started I am now 9 days late....Could the tests be wrong....because I still feel like I am pregnant! Comments please!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Maybe you ovulated later than normal? Anything's possible. It's the waiting that's impossible.
    SleepyCupcake

Answer by SleepyCupcake at 11:33 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• There is a possibility you are indeed pregnant, I have heard of people taking blood tests and are negative then weeks later they get a positive pregnancy test. Good Luck

booger14

Answer by booger14 at 11:35 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• sorry but 9 days after a late period the blood test is %100 accurate. you're mind is tricking you into thinking you are pregnant. it's called hysterical pregnancy. it's when you think you're pregnant to the point where your body gives you all the symptoms but physically you are not pregnant
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 11:37 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Where did you go to get the blood test? It is 100% accurate if you sure that you are this many days late? I would think that they would have wanted to do some more testing to see what was going on? Are you underweight? Did you just go off some form of birth control? I would make an appointment with my doctor to see what was up!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• EVERY woman on this earth has a weird period at least once. I wouldn't freak if i was 9 days late. I was 2 weeks late this last time i got my period. Also, when i got older...a lot of the times when i had bad PMS...i would get pregnancy symptoms. It's normal to get pregnancy symptoms with PMS.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:46 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I ahve read that they could be wrong.... my periods are never on the same time of the month...so I could have ovulated later and I could ahve just gotten pregnant...I dont know...but my back is hurting and I havent started...she told me if I didnt start in two weeks then come back and get another blood test if it says negative they are gonna do an ultra sound
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:49 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I am 22
    Anonymous

• The only answer is to wait it out a little longer. As much as is sucks, that is all you can do.
    krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 11:53 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I took 4 tests and all negative. But then went to the doc and had blood work done negative. wait a few more weeks went back to have more blood work done and I was positive...so u could be wait it out a bit longer and go back to the doctor and get checked out.
    ashes27165

Answer by ashes27165 at 1:47 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• wait a few weeks
    nofi1389

Answer by nofi1389 at 3:36 PM on Apr. 28, 2011