If you dont believe in God

What do you believe?

mommyg24

Asked by mommyg24 at 11:47 AM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Science
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 11:48 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• a higher power
    jaksonsmommy

Answer by jaksonsmommy at 11:48 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I do believe in God!!
    mrs.keen

Answer by mrs.keen at 11:52 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• So how do you give praise, show thanks and worship to Science? I just want to get a better understanding of those that don't believe in God.

@jacksonmommy what do u mean by a higher power?
    mommyg24

Comment by mommyg24 (original poster) at 12:03 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• It may or may not be God... but its more spiritual i think... im not completly sure ... i have had my doubts about God and think that im just now starting to really believe... its hard to believe when so many people are taken out of my life in such short time
    jaksonsmommy

Answer by jaksonsmommy at 12:13 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• if someone believes in science you dont have to worship or praise it XD LOL

i believe in science exceedingly more then a god/higher power,NO it doesnt mean i worship it -.-
    Lizzypuppylove

Answer by Lizzypuppylove at 12:13 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Science. It's the proof of the origin of man, animals, and the world. There isn't praise, thanks, or worship to be given unless yo believe what the Indians did. They believe in "Mother Earth, Brother Eagle, Sister Sky" and where your 'Spirits' are around you in the animals, the earth, the plants, everything. I lean more towards their beliefs then the beliefs of Modern Religion, which to me is hard to believe. I still though believe in science. The hard facts that have PROOF behind them. I was born because my parents were born, because my grandparents were born, and so on. All because science allowed that. I can't put my head around something imaginary that can't be proven.

Jacksonsmommy .. God is a higher power .. So if you don't believe in god, how can you believe in a higher power?
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:15 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• God is A higher power there is more than one
    jaksonsmommy

Answer by jaksonsmommy at 12:16 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• JazzlikeMraz there are many other higher powers and religions then the christian/catholic god -.-

Lizzypuppylove

Answer by Lizzypuppylove at 12:17 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• or maybe i just dont believe in anything is that what you want to hear?
    jaksonsmommy

Answer by jaksonsmommy at 12:17 PM on Apr. 28, 2011