e-bay

I found gerber stage 2 baby food on e-bay,,,the girl has 100 percent positve reveiws ,,,she said she overbought at one point ,,would you trust it??? thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:34 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Money & Work

• Def. not. I would never buy any kind of baby food on ebay. She might be a nice lady who really overbought, but im just paranoid like this. ;)
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 7:37 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I would never buy any kind of baby food or food for that matter on ebay. I won't even buy sheets or a pillowcase. You never know where the food has been; just go to your grocery store and get it.
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 7:59 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Great question!!! I've wondered about buying baby formula on there. You can get SUCH great deals...but I've never done it...you never know about people these days, unfortunately. So we're paying triple the amount and getting it at stores, just incase!
    misspriss_mv

Answer by misspriss_mv at 8:37 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I've sold tons of Baby food and formula on eBay. Actually, I have a can of formula sitting at my desk now that I will be giving away as soon as I figure out how much it's going to cost to ship it.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 9:28 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I probably wouldn't. Make sure you verify the expiration date before bidding, and make sure you have it written down that the containers haven't been opened. It's very possible she did over buy and is honestly just trying to win back her loses. So If you bid please make sure you're protected before doing so.

I've sold 12 cans of formula on Ebay once before with no problems. They were seal, and within their use by date.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 11:46 PM on Dec. 3, 2008