When your at the end of pregnancy has your babys movements every been too painful to take?

sometimes it makes me nauseous and cramps where i think her arm must be pressing or something. most of the time it's ok but the past couple days it hurts sometimes when she moves really really bad

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 PM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Oh that's awful! I don't know if you're working or not, but when you're at home, try a heating pad or icepack on the really sore spots to try and help those abused muscles relax. If you're at work, I always used those heating pads that stick to your underwear to help with those cramps. Good luck!
    ssitton

Answer by ssitton at 12:08 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Yup... but I also had a tear in the cartilage that holds my pelvis together.... so it didn't matter who moved I was in tears! Hang in there Mom!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 12:05 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Yep, I felt bruised from the inside for the last few weeks of my pregnancy with my last 2. They both favored my left side, and it hurt really bad. It will be over soon, take care.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:08 PM on Apr. 28, 2011