What do you think about having 3 kids at 19?

I'm pregnant with #3 so its not a question on if I should or not. It is a question on how hard it is going to be.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:34 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Just for Fun

• um I had 2 at 19...didn't make me any less of a mother at all. being a mother is hard period...
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 7:36 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Its going to be harder than you think.

Im 24, my daughter (first born and only child) is 17months old and its not easy sometimes. I couldnt imagine having 3 kids already 5years ago.

Do you have a job? Did you go to college or do you have any kind of diploma/degrees?. Im asking because I cant imagine how you will provide for 2 little kids and a newborn. Its so hard these days.

Will the father(s?) of the kids support you? Are you married? This all will matter on how hard or not so hard it will be for you.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 7:40 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• For me I think that would be hard as h3ll but my friend says that after #2 they just blend into the furniture. I guess it depends on what you make of it, what you want and how close your kids are together at 19 I am assuming they are close together. I hope you have a father involved to help mentally and financially or at least a good support system in place through family and friends. Please tell me the first were twins though cause 3 kids at 19 seems like a lot! I'm 27 and only have 2!! Good luck
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:52 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I think it's way too young; I was 32 when I had my first. But I believe that everything happens for a reason; I wish you alot of luck with the little ones and congrats on #3
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 7:58 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I think it'll be a struggle at times, but it's that way for us all. At least you'll have more in common with your kids than some of us older parents.
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 8:47 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• If you can handle it
    moviestartaal

Answer by moviestartaal at 9:01 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• wow can you say keep your legs closed or maybe a tubal where they can be undone later. geez
    Anonymous

• Thanks anon--not^^

I am with the same guy that is the father of all my kids thanks. It not like I go out and party. He does work I have a HS diploma but thats it. She was a surprise we were using birth control.

Thanks for your answers
    Anonymous

• Nothing. I had 3 at 18 and was married to their father. Everyone is different.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 5:21 PM on Dec. 4, 2008