have we moved from food stamps to gay questions this week......

Does anyone else wonder why people just can not leave other people be and live their life ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:41 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I was wondering when they would get off of welfare moms? I guess this week its gays and next week the "haters" will be back to illegal immigration. Its a vicious cycle of hate.

aishadavid

Answer by aishadavid at 8:43 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I wonder what it'll be tomorrow...the cycle is never-ending. We should come up with something new to bitch about, eh? Like how come some pretzels have a ton of salt but some don't? Now THAT is unnatural and annoying.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:43 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• yes I get so mad I want to take them all back ....lol....hey maybe tomorrow it will be who has the better computer model...lol

Anonymous

• LOL....I find THIS question tiresome. The entire point of this section and this area is to have these discussions. If they happen over and over it's most like due to new people finding this area. If you don't like the questions WHY do you come here?

Anonymous

• if its tiresome ...WHY answer and open the post ...lol

Anonymous

• What came first...the chicken or the egg LOL!!!
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 8:04 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• bow down

mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 8:11 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Well... instead of pretzels could we do Quaker Rice Cakes? They are sooo addicting... and I just broke a tooth on one... who the hell breaks a tooth on a rice cake? You guys think I could sue them or something???
    BabyDio

Answer by BabyDio at 9:16 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• It is called an OPINION. People are entitled to them and that is what creates debates and discussions. Should we all just NOT CARE about issues in this world?
    thundernlight

Answer by thundernlight at 9:21 PM on Dec. 3, 2008