• In the Spotlight:

when you feel and look your ABSOLUTE best...

When you're having one of those perfectly "on" days...

What kind of outfit are you wearing?
What's your hair like?
What's your makeup situation?

(Basically, what's your idea of a "perfect" you?)

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 7:46 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I like long flowy shirts that make my waist look small and my hips big. I like well fitting, but form fitting dark blue jeans. My hair is perfectly straight and doesn't have and fly aways. My make up is even and perfect on both sides and my eyes are sparkly!!!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 7:48 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• My outfit would be tight lol not skanky I just mean not baggy, you know, fitted.
    My hair would be smooth as hell and stays where I want it to be.
    My make-up would look so good people would compliment me.

Sigh, haven't had one of those days in a while. =[
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 7:50 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I like my favorite jeans and a cute shirt that shows off my tattoos, either on my stomach/back/side, or the one on my chest. Black preferably. I like my hair clean without too much hairspray in my bangs! I don't like a lot of makeup, just foundation, eyeliner, mascara, and chapstick.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 7:52 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• i like looking unique. i don't know how to explain that exactly but that's when i feel my best.
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 8:00 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I feel and look my absolute best when I am 20 pounds lighter. ;-) Since that is not going to happen overnight, it would be when I am showered, wearing nice pants, and a shirt that fits my body right. In all honesty, I think I might feel and look the best after I have been working out.
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 8:16 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I like feeling really feminine and sexy...being pregnant, I've not felt particularly sexy...lol. I like to look put together...a good pair of heels with a nice pair of black or brown pants and a "young" top with a good neckline. I pretty much can't wait to find an outfit that I think makes me look "skinny" lol...when you're 8 months pregnant, the concept of looking fit and attractive is kind of crazy!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:16 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I normal don't wear make up unless it's a special occassion. Being a SAHM it's a waste of time and money otherwise. I feel like I look my best when I am 30 lbs lighter and am wearing form fitting jeans a form fitting V-neck T-shirt and nice cowboy boots and my hair is long and wavy.
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 9:07 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• What a fun question! I confess to being a fashionista -- my hair is going to have some CRAZY but STYLISH colors in it, I will be wearing a classy, long, strapless top to show the ta-ta cleavage a bit, with either leggings and OPEN TOED high heels-- OR fitted dress pants, with accessories. My makeup is probably Cleopatra eyes, soft lips, and a bit of bronzer on cheekbones. I'll probably have a wrap or fitted tiny jacket in case it's chilly somewhere.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 10:49 PM on Dec. 3, 2008