Would you try to fix your hair and make up before you went to deliver your baby

Just curious, I have had 2 kids already and never cared..... always regretted it when i saw the pics! lol My mom on the other hand will not leave the house until she is picture ready lol

Ethans_Ma

Asked by Ethans_Ma at 12:38 PM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yes, I try to never look like a slob. When I look good, I feel good. I take pride in taking care of myself & looking presentable. Why should going in to have a baby be different from going out in public & looking clean & well groomed? You may look like you went through the ringer after you deliver but at least you went in looking good! LOL!

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:15 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Uh no, i'm not SUPPOSED to look good after having a baby lol
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:46 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I put my hair in a nice neat pony last time when I was induced, the first two it was what it was and yes I looked terrible in the pics but the babies looked beautiful. Lets face it, we are the only ones looking at ourselves in those pics!!!! To me putting on make up to have a baby would be like the women at the gym who put on makeup to work out, its going to get all messed up anyway so theres little point.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 12:41 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• LMAO! I did both times!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 1:25 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Well! I have the fortune to not depend on makeup too much. Now when it comes to hair I have to have my iron. I mean you want to have pictures to show the rest of the family. I'm not going to look bad. LOL
    MMXI

Answer by MMXI at 12:41 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I never thought about it but I just stayed OUT of the pics!! haha.
    Camilletnt

Answer by Camilletnt at 12:42 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• My answer to this was to insist that NO (ZERO) photographs be taken of me at the hospital. Take all the pics you want of the baby. I'm clearly not going to be at "my best" and, unless you wish for your camera to be busted into itsy-bitsy little camera pieces, you will NOT take my picture. I had no desire to cherish my appearance on that day!
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 12:43 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Hell No LOL maybe after the baby is delivered and its the next day and people are coming to see us
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 12:45 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• No I didn't think about how I looked during l/d and recovery I just thought of the end result have FINALLY having my lo's in my arms.:)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 1:16 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I didnt care really the first time around until i seen the pictures, but the 2nd and 3rd time around oh yes i wore make-up lol
    ashes27165

Answer by ashes27165 at 1:40 PM on Apr. 28, 2011