Did you or your spouse take your

child to work with them today?

My dh took our 5 year old with him today.

ItsJustMe1017

Asked by ItsJustMe1017 at 12:53 PM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Just for Fun

• No, though I usually try to take a kid with me once a week in the afternoons. I took 4yo DS yesterday.
    Anonymous

• My husband took my 9 and 11 year olds (his stepkids) to work with him. His company is setting up experiments for them to do (it's a pharmaceutical company where they do scientific testing on drugs) and serving pizza and ice cream for lunch!

Answer by missanc at 12:55 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• nope... his father works at a shipyard (we aren't together) and I work at a club so I don't think it would be appropriate lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 12:55 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Had no idea it was that day. They used to give our kids the day off for that but they quit doing it. It was just a wasted day because most kids just stayed home. I am a SAHM & my husband's job is not the sort of job you can take a child to so..it would be a wasted day.
    Anonymous

• Oh is it take your child to work day??? LOL i didnt even know
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 12:55 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I didn't know that was today, and my son was out of school today due to power problems... dang he would have loved to go with dad
    Ethans_Ma

Answer by Ethans_Ma at 12:56 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Crap! lol....we BOTH forgot!....well since I'm SAHM I guess in a way she is already "at work" with me lol...but I know she would have had alot of fun with her dad....darnit! I'll have to mark this on the calander for next year lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:57 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• nope, my husbands job would never allow that, not to mention its dangerous enough just for him, no way I would allow my kids there, and they are always at work with me (sahm). Dh isnt working today anyways, well not at his job at least, he is out helping my BIL round up some cows to sell. So still something my kids couldnt have done with him.
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 12:57 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Hubby's almost 2000 miles away from home working so nope...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:57 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Nope! he works around some dangerous stuff that isn't safe for our kiddos.. factory work with metal flying everywhere.. they dont have safety gear for kiddos
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 12:59 PM on Apr. 28, 2011