Just a little request

I live in Fl and without fail, every year we see the weirdest people who for some un Godly reason, feel that that they are wearing is fine since they are on vacation. So PLEASE, if you are coming here on vacation this year, do me, and all who live here a little favor, look at what you pack. If you wouldn't wear it in your own home town, DON'T WEAR IT HERE!!!! Today, I saw a family, dad was wearing all bright orange with a green fanny pack and a blue visor, mom was wearing a yellow pair of baggy shorts that went to her knees and the kids, also wearing fanny packs were in sandals with sock. And yes, I laughed. Fair warning

JLS2388

Asked by JLS2388 at 1:09 PM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Travel

• LOL. I think that's how they dress 24/7.
    booger14

Answer by booger14 at 1:10 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Funny post! I'm sure there will be many who appreciate the warning.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 1:10 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• i don't really care what people choose to wear as long as their parts are'nt showing, lol

fun3oo

Answer by fun3oo at 1:12 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• smile

Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 1:12 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• fun3oo you clearly don't live in a tourist town. It's gets annoying seeing that all the time all summer long
    JLS2388

Comment by JLS2388 (original poster) at 1:13 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• whuteva stop complainin
    Anonymous

• LOL! THAT must be why Florida is so often featured in PeopleofWalmart!!!!
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 1:50 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• LOL! I always thought of the weird tourist clothes as a good way to easily spot idiots and avoid them.
    Eek_a_Geek

Answer by Eek_a_Geek at 1:55 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• LMAO...we went to Disney on a vacation a couple years ago and noticed the same thing. We don't live there and could see exactly what you're talking about.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 2:01 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• And you didn't take a pic to post here?! C'mon! LOL I dressed nicely when I was in Florida, wore the same stuff I wear at home when it's hot & I'm pregnant ;).
    Anonymous