Who do i call to get my daughter foot prints from when she was born

Brittany N Jimm

Asked by Brittany N Jimm at 1:15 PM on Apr. 28, 2011 in General Parenting

• The medical records department of the hospital she was born at. You will have to go in and sign a release form and show an ID for them. If she is over 18, you will not have access, so she would have to do this instead.
    EverydayMomma

Answer by EverydayMomma at 1:18 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I didn't know they even kept them... I thought it was just done and you got the only copy...
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 1:20 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I have the orginal copies for all three of my kids, but maybe they kept them in her records?
    RyansMommy7507

Answer by RyansMommy7507 at 2:00 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• IDK the military doesnt do baby footprints anymore, and your hospital doesnt either I bet, too many illergic reactions to the ink! It was anned in 16 states! If you didnt get a copy odds are they didnt do it! Call the hospital, and I am ure they will tell you they discontinued that! I didnt get any for my last 2 kids!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 2:57 PM on Apr. 28, 2011