Who do i call to get my daughter foot prints from when she was born

Brittany N Jimm

Asked by Brittany N Jimm at 1:15 PM on Apr. 28, 2011 in General Parenting

• The medical records department of the hospital she was born at. You will have to go in and sign a release form and show an ID for them. If she is over 18, you will not have access, so she would have to do this instead.

Answer by EverydayMomma at 1:18 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I didn't know they even kept them... I thought it was just done and you got the only copy...

Answer by zoejains_momma at 1:20 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I have the orginal copies for all three of my kids, but maybe they kept them in her records?

Answer by RyansMommy7507 at 2:00 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• IDK the military doesnt do baby footprints anymore, and your hospital doesnt either I bet, too many illergic reactions to the ink! It was anned in 16 states! If you didnt get a copy odds are they didnt do it! Call the hospital, and I am ure they will tell you they discontinued that! I didnt get any for my last 2 kids!

Answer by JoLee12345 at 2:57 PM on Apr. 28, 2011