Role Playing?

I heard role could be good for your relationship. Have you and your SO done this? What did you do? And how did you feel about it (did you like it)?

I would like to try it but I need some ideas and opinions.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:46 PM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• Yeah, my hubby is more into the kink than I am. I never did any of it until I met him. He's tied me down, that was fun (as long as I felt I was able to escape if I needed to). We have handcuffs and toys. Role playing, we did the whole naughty schoolgirl thing. We went to a sex shop together and picked out an outfit that he liked and I felt comfortable wearing. I put my hair in pigtails, put on black eyeliner, the outfit and just pretended he was my teacher and I had to be a bad girl if I wanted an A. LMAO. I earned that A! Its all good as long as you're comfortable with what you're doing and can LAUGH about it if something doesn't work for you. Keep your sense of humor!
    Kari727

Answer by Kari727 at 2:29 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• lol i wish my hubby would so something like this
    ZeenaS.Muh

Answer by ZeenaS.Muh at 3:17 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• sounds fun, going to ask my SO do he want to try
    ttk2

Answer by ttk2 at 3:30 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• sounds like fun maybe we should try it
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 3:59 PM on Apr. 28, 2011