Do you drink coffee? why or why not? and how do you have it? how many cups a day?

i do with milk and splenda 1-2cups a day yummy

fun3oo

Asked by fun3oo at 1:52 PM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yes, but not on a daily basis. If I make regular coffee, I put flavored liquid creamer in it. Otherwise I use the instand cappuccino mix, or sometimes buy a cup at a c-store if I'm desperate and near a specific one.
    Anonymous

• Yes, I love it, at least 2 cups every morning. It wakes me up and gets me going.
    amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 1:54 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• No, I hate the taste and the after taste.
    booger14

Answer by booger14 at 1:57 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• yes I love coffee. At least one cup every morning. Typically have about 3-4 cups per day with the last cup around 3pm.
    micahssupermom

Answer by micahssupermom at 2:05 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I drink coffee everyday and I always add international delight English almond toffee creamer. Some days I only have a couple cups, then other days I have up to 6 cups... I'm a coffee addict.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 2:10 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• If I buy my coffee in the morning, its usually a vanilla cappuccino from the gas mart on my way to work, and if I make it at work, its Folgers Black Silk coffee with CoffeeMate Italian Sweet Cream creamer. Mmmmm. And unless I have had insomnia the night before, I usually only have one cup a day. I am a creature of habit.
    Kari727

Answer by Kari727 at 2:15 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Yes, because I enjoy it and because it makes me feel better in the morning. I drink it black, about 3 cups a day.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:20 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I enjoy the smell of it but not the taste of it. I tried to make it like i make my tea (milk, sugar) and couldn't do it. I have coffee candles in my house that always confuse people though.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 2:22 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I drink it with skim milk and Splenda. How much depends on the day. Some days I have none, other days I drink the entire pot (12 six ounce cups).
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 2:22 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I only have one cup (innocent whistle). I have a little 5-cup coffee maker that this "one cup" holds the whole pot. I'll add a ton of the Vanilla Chai Spice liquid creamer and a ton of sugar. It takes me most of the day to drink it.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 2:27 PM on Apr. 28, 2011