What's your favorite funny story of your child........

before the age of 10?

Dahis

Asked by Dahis at 2:15 PM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Adult Children (18+)

• My son was around three or 4, he was constipated and seemed to have his feces stuck on it's way out, and screamed at the top of his lungs for someone to bring him a fork!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Answer by older at 2:24 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• When my son was just beginning to potty train he loved to sit on the door of the dishwashwer while I had it open. I put him on his first pair of cute Scooby Doo undies and went about my business cleaning the kitchen. Next thing I knew he had peed on the dishwasher!! So of course that meant running bleach through it before using it...but it was hilarious! Now I get to embarrass him with the story of his first underwear experience!!!
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 2:24 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• My son was about 2-3:

Him: Mommy, where are we going? (in the car)
    To see Daddy at work
    Where does Daddy work?
    At UPS.
    Oh, You-PS or My-PS?
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 2:32 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• my daughter wanted me to visit her class

Me: I cant I have your brother
    Her: take him he will be good
    Me: Only god knows if he will be good he is 4 months old
    Her: ( Looking Up at the ceiling) God? God will Lucas be a good boy ?? Yes?.... Yes... mom god says he will be a good boy
    JNLmomme09

Answer by JNLmomme09 at 2:39 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I love these, keep them coming!!! LOL My son was about 3ish, we got stranded on the highway and wound up getting a ride from a state trooper to our hotel......(this shows how much tv I must have watched!)....the trooper and i kept hearing my son say something softly....he turned down the radio and here is what we heard.."Whatcha gonna do when they come for you............" over and over.......
    Dahis

Comment by Dahis (original poster) at 2:49 PM on Apr. 28, 2011