What's your earliest childhood memory?

I think mine is when I used to catch the bus at my grandma's house in the valley (we live on an Indian Reservation so the Valley is out of the small town part next to the head start) and I had to be dropped off by my dad who also worked in the town next door so he would pick me up from my bed wrapped in my blankets and he would let me lay in the front seat of out big boat of a car and we drove 25 minutes to my grandmas. We would have to leave at 4 in the morning because my dad had to get to work and I remember waking up at 6:30 to the smell of bacon and eggs. My grandma would always be up early doing laundry or something and I just remember thinking how did I get down here? Good Times.

Bugzmomma

Asked by Bugzmomma at 2:45 PM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I had an abused childhood so my memories are all mixed up, some of which arent even true things that I made up or maybe not. Any time I brought up a memory to my bio mom she would tell me how I lie or something b/c usually the memory would confuse me like being locked in my bedroom for long periods of time wihle I cried (yes locked in the lock was on the outside of the door). So eh not sure.

I am making sure to create sevearl good ones for my daughter though & I take pics of everything to remember them all!
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 2:48 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I am pretty sure it was my 3rd or 4th birthday party. everyone gave us money in cards and as kids we didnt care about the money and let it blow all over the yard.. mom was mad!
    Anonymous

• Being on my grandmother's farm in the chicken coop watching gramps gather eggs.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 3:44 PM on Apr. 28, 2011