Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

Returning something to another country?

Ok, I have the shipping address and the return instructions say to clearly mark the package as "Returned Goods." So, do I just write out the address on the package, and then put "RETURNED GOODS" beside that? And, I know this is really dumb, but I've never, ever mailed a package before lol. Do I just take the package to the post office to figure out postage and stuff or what?


Asked by Mrs.BAT at 3:21 PM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Shopping

Level 38 (105,028 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (3)
  • Yes Write address and Make a note on the bottom of the package or anywhere their is room that says returned goods. The post office can figure the shipping cost.

    Answer by ria7 at 3:49 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

  • no question is ever to small or big to ask.. :) i agree with ria.

    Answer by luckygirl2000 at 1:56 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

  • I would take it to the USPS and ask them to help you.

    Answer by m-avi at 2:11 PM on May. 1, 2011