My dad has what loos like a bite... adult content

on his ankle. it is swollen and has some pus coming out. He says it is hard to the touch and gives him some slight shooting pain. I know if it lasts he should go see a dr. but what might he be able to do in the meantime? I was thinking a warm compress to draw out the puss. Any ideas?

hotmama404

Asked by hotmama404 at 3:21 PM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Honestly he needs to go see a doc now.
    Anonymous

• He might have been bitten by a brown recluse spider. He should seek medical attention.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 3:32 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• My MIL had something similar happen. She treated it herself and ended up in the hospital. You best make him go in to the doctor now.
    Anonymous

• ooooo that gives me the heeebie jeeebies! Tell him to go on in to the doctor..he may have been bitten by something not so nice!! :( Poor Dad..hope he's alright!
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 4:04 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• a warm compress might help but, it sounds like it is Infected- he needs to go to the doctor before it gets alot worse- if he doesn't go to the doctor then at the very least he should- Pour some Peroxide on it & use Neosporin - hope he feels better:)

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 4:25 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Call minute clinic and they can tell you if you should go in.

HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 5:09 PM on Apr. 28, 2011