Pregnant and bleeding? adult content

I am about 4 to 5 weeks pregnant and i started bleeding today i took a home pregnancy test and it said negative with a faint line beside it i have dizziness cramping (not real bad like my period cramping) i have no appetite and i ge morning sickness craving and i get sick when i smell food if i am pregnant y am i bleeding i am a week late.

lilma966

Asked by lilma966 at 3:25 PM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• How do you know you are 4 to 5 weeks pregnant?
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 3:26 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• me and my man was together the month of march and we had sex the whole time we was there even on my period i have two kids and i feel the same way now as i did with my last child its been 4 weeks since we have been together that way and i keep getting more and more symptons plus i took a home pregnancy test and it said negative with a faint line beside it.

lilma966

Comment by lilma966 (original poster) at 3:33 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Hate to break it to you but if the test was negative you're not pregnant even if you "feel like you are." Go to your doctor for a blood test to be sure. And you can ask about your spotting when you're there.
    Anonymous

• no the test was negative with another line beside it but it was faint im not questioning if im pregnant or not im asking wat bleeding is while pregnant.
    lilma966

Comment by lilma966 (original poster) at 3:44 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• It sounds more like your period and symptoms that go along with it that mimic pregnancy symptoms.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 3:59 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• you should go to the drs!!
    alexander138012

Answer by alexander138012 at 5:25 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• with my 3 baby the test turned out the same way, went to the doc the next day and sure enough i was pregnant. good luck mama!!
    ashes27165

Answer by ashes27165 at 10:07 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• well see this would be my third baby and with my second one i smoked but i didnt know i was pregnanat in auagust 2009 i went to the doctor and both pee test and blood test was negative 2 months later i went back case i was constantly peeing come to find out i was 4 weeks pregnant they told me to come back in two weeks to do a ultra sound when i came back comes to find out i was two months and 9 days pregnant the dr said i smoked so much it deluted my urine and blood test and im afraid thats whats happing now like i feel the same way i felt with her.
    lilma966

Comment by lilma966 (original poster) at 9:46 AM on Apr. 29, 2011