A list of other issues to be addressed

So I've noticed alot of posts about gay marrage and many of your responses are "I don't believe it is right" or "it's a sin" which I understand totally.I am extremely religious but I thought that God wanted us to love and forgive? After all didn't Jesus forgive? But just incase you are one of the Christians that are all "BURN THEM AT THE STAKE" here is a list to make your life easier.... please feel free to add as you wish=

People that have been devoriced

Aduterants

People who engaged in pre-maratal sex

People who have engaged in sex with more than one person

Anyone who has dissapointed/disobeyed thier parents

Liars- not just multiple lies... one will do
Housewifes... I believe it's a form of prostitution... you cook and clean and have sex for room and board

BabyDio

Asked by BabyDio at 8:14 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Despite being baptised and confirmed twice as a kid:
    I am twice divorced, used to be a slut - have no idea how many partners I have had, currently living with my SO - marriage again is OUT OF THE QUESTION!!, and I smoke cigs.....I am pretty bad! Oh, and I am bi!! LMAO
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 8:18 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• ----Um people who judge is a biggie. .....
    ChrisandLiz

Answer by ChrisandLiz at 8:19 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

I'll be saving you a spot right next to me at the town burning.... hahaha.....
    BabyDio

Answer by BabyDio at 8:20 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• i had sex with my hubby before we were married i guess i am getting burned at the stake ladies save me.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 8:21 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Housewifes... I believe it's a form of prostitution... you cook and clean and have sex for room and board

please tell me your kidding, i guess i am getting kicked out then since it has been a few days.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 8:22 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• mrssundin: Housewifes... I believe it's a form of prostitution... you cook and clean and have sex for room and board

LMAO!!! OMG!! That has me rollin!!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 8:24 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Hi -

Actually most Christians do believe that all of those are sins too. Except for the housewives one which is a very strange though. I'm a housewife and my hubby does most of the cleaning and is cooking dinner right now, lol.

Please remember that NOT all Christians are the same.Just like gay people aren't the same. (There are some gay people who will attack and abuse people who don't believe in gay marriage, whereas there are some gay people who choose to be very civil and friendly about it.)
    continued...

Anonymous

• (cont)
    I am a strong Christian and I believe homosexuality is a sin. However I love the sinner but I don't like the sin. I do NOT believe that homosexuality is a choice, as I've known many strong Christians who struggle with being gay but ACTING OUT on their homosexual feelings is a sin. But if you repent, and do your best to not keep on sinning, then its just like other sins such as lying. If you choose it as a lifestyle and never repent then you are sinning.
    Anonymous

• BabyDio: I'll be saving you a spot right next to me at the town burning.... hahaha.....

LMAO!! Thanks! I am usually late for everything too, so if you save me a seat that would be great!!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 8:25 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• (cont)

There are many Christians out there that struggle with unwanted same sex attraction.........
    Anonymous