Measuring 29 cm at 33 weeks & 4 days?

Today when the doctor measured my uterus i was only 29 cm, but yet im 33 weeks and 4 days along. He didnt say anything to me about it, I had to ask him and when he said i was measuring only 29 cm , i asked him if that was right and he said it was.

But i think thats off? maybe its just me, but my doctor is batty anyways.....

is this small?

juniebug11

Asked by juniebug11 at 3:30 PM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• as far as i know your suppose to measure the same amount of weeks you are..but..just because you measure small at one visit, dosnt necessarily mean you will measure small at your next one too..maybe thats why your doctor didnt say anything yet..maybe he/she wants to wait until your next visit to see how you measure and then take necessary action from there..that happened to me several times when i was pregnant with my first..i was measuring big, then measuring small, then would measure right on..
    MaciesMommy09

Answer by MaciesMommy09 at 3:41 PM on Apr. 28, 2011