AF hasnt come yet !! Yea

Almost 2 full days late today woo hoo !!
Let me tell you my symptoms today and give me your thoughts.. Now i have to keep in mind us ladies minds play tricks on us but im really really trying not to get to over excited cause this morning i took a PT and got a BFN :(

Today i'm sorta feeling crampy in the lower and upper tummy.
Increased peeing dont think im drinking more water then usually but could be
and my lower ab is feel tighter then normal like inside tighter
light back ache
and today i felt a little on and off nausea but nothing horrible also experienced a nose bleed yesterday and that NEVER happens to me.

again could be all in my head and it could just be AF waiting to come it SUCKS not having clear signs and positive signs just want my darn BFP :(

JPatton

Asked by JPatton at 3:31 PM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• It sounds like it could be! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 3:36 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Thank you, i will keep you updated.. I'm going to take a PT on saturday morning try and make it my FMU but its hard cause i pee so much already at night and then i will post results. I hope its a good one

lots of baby dust to you if your trying tspillane :)
    JPatton

Comment by JPatton (original poster) at 3:41 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I took a test after being 2 days late, and it came back negative. But I just KNEW I was. So, I waited until I was a full week late, then tested. Sure enough, clear as day, there it was. Fingers crossed for you!
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 4:17 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I'm still confused if AF is just coming or if i'm pregs its so confusing cause some of the symptoms are the same and very frustrating as well. I havent said anything to my hubby yet but sometims he know more then i think..LOL i'm sure glad i have you ladies to talk about this with it really helps THANKS
    JPatton

Comment by JPatton (original poster) at 4:27 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• good luck!!! keep us posted. baby dust to you :)
    mykidsmom86

Answer by mykidsmom86 at 7:29 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I will keep everyone updated, Thank you for to everyone for all the support. Came home from the gym and still no AF i'm hoping that is a good sign :) I went and bought three more test so i might test tomorrow morning or maybe just TRY my best to wait until next tuesday cause that will offically be a wk late. I'm hoping a see my BFP SOOOOOOON !!!!
    JPatton

Comment by JPatton (original poster) at 8:10 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• STICKY BABY DUST TO EVERYONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    JPatton

Comment by JPatton (original poster) at 8:11 PM on Apr. 28, 2011