AFTER HAVING A BABY

WHEN DID YOU HAVE YOUR FIRST GIRLS NIGHT OUT?
AND WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO?OR GO.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:15 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I had my daughter June 27th and we had our first girls night out on Nov 8th. There were like 11 of us and we all went to dinner and then to a bar. It was a blast!
    misspriss_mv

Answer by misspriss_mv at 8:16 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I have a very demanding baby and its almost been a year and still no outing for mommy :(
    georgesmommy31

Answer by georgesmommy31 at 8:19 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I had my baby on August 3rd and I went out with DH this past Friday for a HS reunion. That's the first I've been out in over a year and a half!!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:22 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I had my daughter Jan 7, 2005 and went out sep 2005. we went to the club. I havent really goen out since.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 12:41 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I've been a mom for more than 10 years and I still haven't had one. I really don't want to though.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 9:19 AM on Dec. 4, 2008