4 yr old son really likes boobs.......

Any advice on how to handle this phase without embarrassing him or making a big deal out of it??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:40 PM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• If you don't make a big deal of it, it will pass.
    amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 3:41 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• MY and My GF were just talking about this.. we both have sons that are 3 and my son likes to stick his hand in my shirt and her son likes to feel her boobs while in the shower lol!~ I tell my son Nope, those are mommies and remove his hand ( he does this almost always when I hold him for any length of time ) My GF tells her son he can't touch or he won't get to shower with her anymore and that they are not FOR him lol!~ my niece went through this for almost a year with her mom too
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:42 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• i will just tell him that these are daddies to play with and when you get older and have a gf then they will be for you to play with
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 3:45 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• LOL.... sounds exactly the same as him.. Thanks, makes me feel better I'm not alone :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:45 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Diana398.....HAHA!! His dad already told me it just runs in the family- that he can't ever remember a time that he didn't love boobs!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:46 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• maxsmom11807-your friend should not be showering with her child!!!! VERY INAPPROPRIATE!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 3:52 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• HAHA! my ds3 is always sticking his hand in my shirt too. I also tell him those are mama's, not for cammo to touch.
    Amomand4kids

Answer by Amomand4kids at 4:09 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• dancer - if its not inappropriate to her, then it is fine for their family and I would still shower with my son if he liked it even an ounce. Different strokes remember..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:24 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I would talk about private areas and personal space.
    karischub

Answer by karischub at 5:02 PM on Apr. 28, 2011