Is Trump a trojan horse?

I had been wondering this myself, and so I googled it. Read the article see what you think.

http://beelected.com/2011/04/are-democrats-promoting-trump-to-save-obama-in-2012/

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 3:42 PM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• When it comes to politics anything is possible.
    chaiteamomma

Answer by chaiteamomma at 4:27 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I also have been wondering about this, honestly, nothing surprises me any more, unfortunately...
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 4:35 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• WHO keeps it going???

As I said, it is the media . All of the media. If you think it is just FOX you obviously don't watch regular or cable and don't listen to the radio either. Every morning shown and other interview he has had has included questions about it from the interviewer.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:28 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Trump is just a horse's ass
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 3:46 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• No. I think anything politicians/media are using trumps notoriety as a way to address speculations, get the crap out of the way, beat the dead horse now and press on to core objectives/serious issues during the height of the primaries.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 4:36 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Good question Carpy! I don't think so for a couple reasons.

First, Trump has not even said he's running for sure. We won't find out until after Celebrity Apprentice is done. I also don't think he would run just so Obama is assured another term. Trump is first and foremost a businessman and this economy is hard on everyone, even the rich! He may not be liked by many, but I don't think he's a fool and if he thought he was being set up I'm sure he'd fire every one of those people.

He may not even be thinking seriously about running, but you have to admit that it's been fun to watch him ask the questions that the republicans and news media will not ask. And his popularity is showing a lot of people want those questions answered.

I think if Obama "operatives" were wanting the easiest candidate for him to beat, there are a lot more out there that would be easier to set up.
    DSamuels

Answer by DSamuels at 4:43 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I don't like him because he is an egotistical, big mouth with no actual intelligence, just a lot of PR , a huge ego and a feeling of entitlement. I also don't think he is trying to bring Obama down---he is just trying to get the right wing to like him and if he gets the nomination, then those who like him will get what they deserve and it won't be good.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 7:50 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Nope.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 3:46 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Nope just a douche.
    Anonymous

• Ohhh wow SaK. I bet that really means something. ::sarcasm::
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 4:33 PM on Apr. 28, 2011