movies

what is your all time favorite kids movie and what are your kids favorite movie?

mrssundin

Asked by mrssundin at 8:17 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I love The sandlot lol my kids love transformers even though its not really a kids movie

Anonymous

• i love the little mermaid the first one and my sons love the cars movie and wall-e
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 8:18 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• my fav.movie is La Bamba! as for my son-he has too many to name!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 8:20 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I have so many favorite kid's movies. The Neverending Story, Beauty and the Beast, The Lion King, Mulan, Mrs. Doubtfire...I could go on for days =] My daughter isn't born yet...but who knows what'll be popular when she gets older, haha.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:30 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I really liked The Neverending Story too...which is weird considering it was kind of a "b" movie. I loved all the disney movies too. My daughter is loving all the disney princesses right now, so she has a lot of the same movies I used to watch. She also loves Curious George movies, Shrek, Cars, and Monsters Inc.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:02 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I liked The Fox and the Hound and The Brave Little Toaster. I am also a fan of The Neverending Story. There are many others and I could go on. I will spare myself and the rest of you!
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 9:43 PM on Dec. 3, 2008