Looking for a way to bring in a little extra money?

..each month, just for a little extra fun money. Watching kids is out of the option since we rent, and I'm 8 months pregnant. Any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:48 PM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Money & Work

• I work very part time from home - Not only am I contributing financially to our family but I have also been able to reduce our monthly household expenses. I enjoy what I do - there is no risk - I know that I am helping people and I love having the money and the time to enjoy my family.
    Contact me for more information - there is no obligation to look - you decide if this is what you are looking for.
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 3:54 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• What are your passions?Can you afford $19.95 a month with no parties required,but you can do parties if you like, no quotas, or inventory? I'm a gift consultant for La Bella Baskets, absolutely love it and I do get paid every 2 weeks a check:-) If your interested in having a gift basket business p.m. for more info.:-) Ask me how you can start your own gift basket business for $1.97:-)
    After 7 days it's $19.95 a month! That's it!
    Great ways to make extra money:-)
    3 ways to make money:
    recruiting
    sales
    corporate memberships

Good luck on your search!:-)
    Gift Baskets Business
    Jen
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 4:06 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I have a GREAT way for you to do that!!!
    Contact me ASAP!!!
    We have a VERY Special price for the starter kit that ends 4/30 $50 for a kit valued at over $600!!
    I will look forward to hearing from you!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 4:26 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Yes I can help with No parties no products no leaving the house if you dont want too!
    I have a Very PT business with Prepaid Legal Services...I work roughly 20 hours a week and make a FT income (5K average) from my dining room...If you message me now I can offer you a special for tonight...this is a business men and women can work side by side if they choose.
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 5:06 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I'm an Independent Distributor for Mia Bella's. I work with local organizations and help them with fundraisers. I also have a large retail client base. This is a home based business but ti fits my life perfectly and I have done very well with it. I didn't want to have home parties or sell a minimum amount....and so on. You can check out my website or send me a message if you'd like to know more. Good luck and congrats on the new baby!! http://www.howreb.scent-team.com/

how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 5:52 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities. You are more then welcome to read through my blog when you have time at Mavi's Home Work.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:40 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home online and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3½ year old son, and 2 year old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! We have free training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping Families Achieve Their Goals Since 1999!
    Visit my website to get all the details.
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    We are the largest group of Women working from Home online!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 8:40 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Or working in a daycare.
    Betutah

Answer by Betutah at 11:57 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• https://my2scents.scentsy.us

Scentsy is a great company to work with. I'd be happy to help with any questions or details.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 3:41 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• check out earningsinabasket.com there you will find a full list of work at home jobs and free sites you can join to make a little extra
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 9:21 PM on May. 1, 2011