Should I take it again??

Took my prenatal vitamin this morning threw up 20 min later so should I take it again?? Thx

ktinaza

Asked by ktinaza at 3:52 PM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Nah just wait until tomorrow and try again. But that is coming from someone who never takes them so maybe another Mommies advice might be better.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 3:55 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Try again tomorrow. If you can't keep them down then my doctor said that Flinstones chewable vitamins are the same thing. Those are easier to keep down!
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 3:56 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• ok I haven't had a problem but everyother morning I throw up just cause I guess
    ktinaza

Comment by ktinaza (original poster) at 3:57 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• i agree with pp, next time eat something and in the middle of it take your vitamin so it's not hitting your empty stomach and something on top of it in there. that might help.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 3:57 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Make sure you eat before you take them.
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 3:57 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I took them at night, so I would be asleep by the time they really affected my stomach. I still take my vitamins at night.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 3:58 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• i wouldnt take it again either..i would just wait until tomorrow..what if you take it again and just throw up again..you can try taking them at night right before you get into bed..thats what i do because i was having really bad all day sickness and that was the only way it was going to stay down for me..
    MaciesMommy09

Answer by MaciesMommy09 at 3:58 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Take it in the middle of the afternoon or at dinner if you are tossing it in the morning. It is the iron in it that is making you puke.

It doesn't have to be taken in the morning.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 4:03 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I got sick with my prenatal vitamins....the doctor told me to take Flintstone vitamins for kids....it worked!!
    mrs.keen

Answer by mrs.keen at 12:42 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I wouldnt worry about it! Then again I dont take them ever... so maybe I am not the one to give advice, lol
    MommaRoxanne

Answer by MommaRoxanne at 12:46 PM on Apr. 29, 2011