A friends husband is cheating on her how do i tell her? is it any of my business?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:49 PM on Jul. 10, 2008 in Relationships

• I would tell, in an "annonymous" way. Does your friend's husband go out in public with his girlfriend? Is there any way you could have a girls night out and conveniently "bump" into THEM...a nice restaurant, a club/bar, even hotels offer spa treatments (which would be your cover story). There's nothing better than catching them in the act...be a "private investigator" of sorts. If you KNOW for a fact that he has been seen at any local venues with this girlfriend, can you get a matchbook or something like that and place it in your friend's house/bedroom...hoping she'll find it, and question the husband?!
    Anonymous

• This is a tough one. Many of my girlfriends say they would never tell, that it's none of their business. I think this is wrong and if I were you I would tell her. Imagine if you were in her shoes and found out later that your friends knew and didn't tell you. Wouldn't you feel hurt, betrayed, and like a cuckold? This happened to me with an ex-boyfriend and I never again spoke to those friends of ours who knew and didn't tell me.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 4:55 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• well i would definitely want to know. i think i would say something like "jane, i know this is known of my business and it may be nothing but i felt like it was my duty as your friend to at least mention to you that i saw jack kissing somegirl at the drive in the other day" or whatever
    hendrickson

Answer by hendrickson at 5:42 PM on Jul. 10, 2008