im dating a guy who constantly is asking for money

we both work the same job different hours,,, he gets paid more than me,,but he's always short on rent.phone bill etc,,,, i have my own bills and kids to deal with,,i take care of myself,,,,,,i've been thinking of telling him it's over, i already spoke to him, he says he has no problem,,yeah right,,,, i care about him but can't take care of him,,,,what can you suggest??

seexxymama4u2me

Asked by seexxymama4u2me at 8:27 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Relationships

• I'd tell him to hit the curb.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:28 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Id say Peace Out!!!
    HollyRose

Answer by HollyRose at 8:28 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• You do need to let him go. Just think about it like this. If you married him and he can't handle taking care of himself. Then he would probably be the type that would try just spend,spend,spend and not really think about you and the kids. RUN and don't look back. This guy is not the type of guy to care about anymore.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 8:30 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• He's obviously using you because he can't control his own finances. That is a huge sign!! Run Run now....I've been vulnerable to a man before and did those things....He was just using me...Don't let the same thing happen to you!
    love_my_boys

Answer by love_my_boys at 8:30 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Bye, see ya later, next, etc. Seriously... it's time to move on.. not just for yourself but for your kids.
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 8:30 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Your answer to him should be NO, again, NO and once again, NO!!!! Let me enlighten you. If you are dating a man who CARES about you, he will BRING FOOD, cook dinner for your kids and you and/or ask if there is anything you want/need and provide it if he can.
    If you are dating a man who cares nothing for you and your children, he will ask to borrow money. If you say yes, and give him money, he will not stop . He will ask for more money and more money, until he milks the "cash cow" dry, not caring whether your bills go unpaid, or if your children have enough (food, clothing,heat, eletricity ,etc.). NEVER get so desperate to have a man around that you settle for a loser who takes from you and your family.
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 8:42 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• uh he's a mooch. no matter how nice he is or how much you love him.. he will always be a mooch. unless, of course, you like the idea of being a "suga momma".
    Anonymous

• the federal bank o'sugamomma is closed!
    TempestRayne

Answer by TempestRayne at 8:49 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Sweetie the more you give in to his asking you for money, the worse it will get! Real men like to be the caretaker of his woman. Obviously this guy thinks that women owe him and unless he looks like the ROCK lol!then I wouldn't even give him an opportunity to ask you for another freaking dime! You should make a list of all the money you have already give his tail and ask him just exactly what he feels he is bringing to this relationship except his hand always out! Straight out ask him when he plans to pay you back you have other obligations with your family and can't afford to pay him to come around. He sounds like a spoiled self centered waste of your time! Take care of YOU and your kids and screw him! You can get a friend with benefits that won't ask for money!
    1countrygal

Answer by 1countrygal at 8:50 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I would tell him GOODBYE
    mom2girliegirls

Answer by mom2girliegirls at 8:58 PM on Dec. 3, 2008