Who has more than one home business? Is it overwhelming?

I am currently representing a wellness company and I am considering starting a Brown Bag business too. Am I over-extending myself with 2 businesses?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:21 PM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Money & Work

• depends on your schedule. I have a home daycare and I have a business with Mary Kay. I have been laid up from surgery so I have been rebuilding my MK business. Soon I will just do MK> > I am not familar with Brown Bag. I would love to share the details of MK with you...We make 50% on everything and you could tie that in with your welness products...just a thought. Let me know if you are interested.
    Only $50 to get our starter kit thru 4/30. Valued at over $600!!
    NO TERRITORIES AND NO SALES QUOTAS PLUS NO MONTHY FEES
    I will look forward to hearing from you...God Bless and good luck!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 4:42 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I thought about MK, but I think I am going to go with Brown Bag (adult novelties). Thanks though!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:08 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I tried doing Mela and PPL for 2 months ..way too much, mela just demands too much time realistically
    I dropped IT and stuck with PrePaid Legal b/c I make WWWAAAYYYY more for WAYYY less time.

Id be happy to share...I had a rather large team and most followed suit. That was 1 1/2 yrs ago... now I work about 20 hours a weeek and make about 5 K a month from my dining room
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 5:08 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I looked into PPL and I'm just not sure I am the "salesman" type...LOL
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:09 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Let me tell you you have to be a HELL OF A LOT more of a salesman with Melaleuca...I did it for 2 1/2 years! I made more money with PPL in 7 months than 2 1/2 years in TOTAL with Mela..

It is a business that is about teaching and relationships....I dont need to hard sell with this...
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 5:12 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Ohh and one thing I should mention to you...if you were to decide to like it and start ...TODAY UR KIT is on me..but message me for details
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 5:16 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• One for now, second will be ready soon as I get the site finished. Hard? no.
    sweet11-12

Answer by sweet11-12 at 5:29 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing and small business marketing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:55 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Hope you are keeping separate books ...
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 4:27 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• tasches - why? for tax purposes. If so, yes.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:32 PM on Apr. 29, 2011