REALLY? adult content

Please tell how someone can make a post about their childs " problems" and then in another post say how their kids never do what their first post was about? I mean if you want help you need to be honest, first with yourself and then other cafemom members. I HATE when moms lie just because they are defeated in a debate! I mean why lie if I can proove your BS from your other post? VENT OVER....

HAve any of you experienced this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:35 PM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Parenting Debate

• Yep Yep Yep, there is one mom on here who constantly only asks about child custody and support issues and pisses me off to no end lol damn internet but I went back and re-read all of her posts and she contradicts herself constantly
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 4:38 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• see, it is obnoxious, and when you say something " mean" you are the bd guy, b/c noone else takes the time to pay attention to their other rediculous posts!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:39 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I am sure I have but I don't usually check on everyone's name of who wrote the posts.
    ItsJustMe1017

Answer by ItsJustMe1017 at 4:41 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• understandable, but man, if you find that person, it will drive you bonkers....lol I cant stand lying, I didthis anon because I dont want to have to deal with her crazy butt...LMAO
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:42 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Butt nuggetls like that ruin the site for the rest of us.
    Anonymous

• rolling on floorLMAO that is too funny..... BUTT NUGGETS.... :)

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:50 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I don't get being dishonest on here, only because it is so anonymous that no one here really knows who you are. If you can't be honest when you are just a screen name and an avatar then when can you be honest? Not to mention how do you expect to get any help if you aren't giving the real story of what's going on? But some people are just liars, and they'll lie for any reason about anything and never bat an eyelash doing it.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 4:50 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• yes i've dealt with one or two but i dont let it bother me
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 7:48 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• no i havent noticed it but im still kinda new and i dont really pay attention to who says what
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 11:33 PM on Apr. 30, 2011