Have you ever won one of those "free" gift cards?

I was searching for free stuff an there is always an offer for a free $500 or something gift card but you have to go through a survey and answer questions and subscribe to other offers..it's just a mess and a lot of trouble. I was wondering if any of you ladies have ever went through the whole ordeal and actually recieved a gift card?

Yungmom_17

Asked by Yungmom_17 at 8:41 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Even when you do the sponsor adds you'll never see the money. I tried one of them once on the off chance by applying for a Discover card, I called the number on the website who told me that they weren't responsible for fulfilling it and gave me the number to the promotional company who was supposed to send the gift card. They told me to call the website, who told me to call the company.....it's a scam lol.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 8:46 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• No but I've read the small print and you have to agree to buy from at least 3 sponsors and... that's when I passed.
    Avon_Calling

Answer by Avon_Calling at 8:43 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Oh I've tried but usually after about 45 minutes of those stupid click yes or no for information questions it boils down to you having to commit to 1-3 of the promotions for a certain amount of time before you'll receive your FREE gift. Those are straight scams and a waste of time.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 11:29 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Ok thanks I was going to try to do one but I'm really glad I asked on here first!!
    Yungmom_17

Answer by Yungmom_17 at 12:53 AM on Dec. 4, 2008