Is this a sign that i could be pregnant?

Lately i been really tired my head has been hurting i've been real sleepy but my head has been hurtinq like crazy these three days.& well until now my stomach starts to feel wired & its been about 3 to 4 week since i had unprocted sex but i took a pill & i only missed my period for about a week. I heard it still is possible to get your period & still be prenant??? i need adivce?? help..please im only 16 ..

lorena94

Asked by lorena94 at 4:36 PM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• tell your moma to bring you to the local dollar store and buy a pregnancy test
    Anonymous

• Yes, it's entirely possible.
    Ataemommy

Answer by Ataemommy at 4:38 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Take a pregnancy test
    lattemom1

Answer by lattemom1 at 4:46 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I love these questiolol TaKE A TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hOW THE HECK WOULD WE KNOW!

jmgblair10

Answer by jmgblair10 at 4:57 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Could be and could be all in your head, take a pregnancy test and you will get an answer.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 6:07 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• im with the moms above...Take a TEST were not DR.S to tell you if your pregnant or not and if your only 16 and know that you can get pregnant by unprotected sex..and not ready to be a mother then what the heck are you doing...having sex at all....talk to your moma
    anayasmommy21

Answer by anayasmommy21 at 6:37 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Take a test!!!!!!!! Thats the only way you will know....go to the ob and get checked as well since obviously you are sexually active....you'll need to be checked...GOOD LUCK....I was 16 when I found out I was pregnant with my daughter....I wish I would have waited...wouldnt trade her for the world but 16 is WAY TO YOUNG,,,,, believe me I did it!!! Good luck....you'll need it sweetie!!
    mrs.keen

Answer by mrs.keen at 12:36 PM on Apr. 29, 2011