What school trip was the most memorable?

booger14

Asked by booger14 at 4:38 PM on Apr. 28, 2011 in

• In 5th grade we went to Washington DC. And we kids earned the money for the trip - we sold pizza at lunch time, we had a huge tag sale and car wash and we had to earn money at home for it as well.

In 10th grade as small group of us went to Israel for 3 weeks as part of a high school exchange. Over 20 yrs later and I'm still in touch with my host "brother."
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 4:44 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I went to Italy, Austria and Hungary as an exchange student in high school.
    Ataemommy

Answer by Ataemommy at 4:39 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• 6th grade camp when we got to go camping (cabins really) for a whole week.... longest i had been away from my parents.

and a trip in 3rd grade to a home used for the underground railway.
    Anonymous

• In 8th grade we went to Toronto Canada to see The Phantom Of The Opera (which has always been my fav. musical).

Then in HS I went to see Jesus Christ Superstar and we went to the mall for lunch - and the chaperones just gave us a time to be back so we got to roam the mall and get credit for a school trip!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:44 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• One of the most memorable trips for me when my husband, mother-in-law, father-in-law, sister-in-law, and I went to the B'ham Zoo with our son and his class. We all had a ball. It brought back memories for me b/c when I was in the second grade, my mom came with me & my class to the B'ham Zoo and we had a ball then!

NubianQueen78

Answer by NubianQueen78 at 7:46 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Spanish Club went to Mexico City and Acapulco.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 2:13 PM on Apr. 29, 2011