I think I should....but I like it adult content

My DS8's dad and I have been "working on it" off and on for about a year. We had nothing to do with eachother for the first 7 years of DS8's life, SD wasn't even aware he existed (LONG ugly story).
So anyways, the relationship has not worked, he doesn't want to be "tied down" and I don't want an irrisponsible ass for a companion. But the sex is FANTASTIC!!
The kids have no idea (I see him on lunch, and on my "night off"), but it feels wrong, as excellent as it is. I want a relationship and he couldn't deliver. I feel like I should kick him to the curb completely so I can maybe find what I'm looking for, but again.....the sex...so goood.

Amomand4kids

Asked by Amomand4kids at 4:41 PM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• So...does your vagina make all of your decisions for you?
    Ataemommy

Answer by Ataemommy at 4:42 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• You don't think you could find good sex with a responsible man?
    hali23

Answer by hali23 at 4:43 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I don't understand why this is even a question. Your children should be your first priority. Kick his a** to the curb and make sure the door hits him on the way out !
    Lucylou224

Answer by Lucylou224 at 4:44 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I don't see where you're doing a damn thing wrong. He's not in your children's life, yes that sucks. You are a grown ass woman and allowed to have sex with anyone you choose. I probably would not let him back in your children's life though.
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 4:46 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I do not see anything wrong with having sex with him but i would never make it anything more than that.... some people act like they are to good to just have sex with someone. Somtimes people just want to be single but HEY we have needs too!!!!!!
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 4:49 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• if he's good enough for your lady parts he's good enough to be in his kids life, and vice versa.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 4:49 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Keep him just for sex and don't expect more from him other than child support

Answer by admckenzie at 4:57 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• If you want to use him as a human dildo, fine! Have fun! Just use lots of protection! I'm talking condom, I.U.D., AND spermicide! DO NOT let that man use you to bring another child into this world he is not going to take care of! And DO NOT open yourself up to the diseases his irresponsible ass is likely caring. Because you know he's probably not using protection with the other women he's sleeping with. But if you are ready for a relationship with a real man, one that is not only good in bed, but a good father to your children, and a good "husband" to his wife. (Not to say that marriage is necessary) Loose your dildo and find him!

Motherdragon

Answer by Motherdragon at 4:59 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• So you'll allow yourself to be disrespected and treated poorly just for good sex? Sounds kind of sad, and like there are some attachment issues you're not admitting to. You'll think that's the best sex until you experience better- trust me, save yourself the drama (and being used) and find someone else, even if its just for sex.
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 6:41 PM on Apr. 28, 2011