Why is it when someone comes along your question and decides to be a butt nugget

When someone is a butt nugget on your question and you close it to avoid drama...why are you accused of running, hiding, or being a coward?

I have seen people close questions intended to be fun because someone was being a butt nugget. Then she is later called a coward. Some of us avoid drama and will close questions to avoid it. How is that being a coward?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:45 PM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Just for Fun

• laughing@ butt nugget

Anonymous

• Um..because it is running and hiding from the drama. Whether called for or not.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:46 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I wouldn't worry about it lol
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 4:48 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• bouncingButt Nugget?? That is new...... LOVE IT!

momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 5:08 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Well I have 2 opinions.. 1 I think if you post a question you can expect people to have many opinions. They can be mean, rude, cruel, and everything else. however 2nd point I do not understand y people can not be respectable when answering questions. There is not need to be a "butt nugget" Ive closed questions because it was more of cruel answers than anything else. If I post a question I have the right to close it whenever I want. It does not make me a coward or that I am running from it. Its more I am wanting to avoid having people be that way!!
    annabelle092810

Answer by annabelle092810 at 5:12 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• My thoughts exactly annabelle.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:14 PM on Apr. 28, 2011